A person who unlawfully kills another person with malice afterthought, where:
- The victim is an elected political representative, cabinet officer, judge or federal law enforcement officer;
- The victim is an immediate family member of a person in paragraph (1);
- The killing is designed to influence the outcome of a federal investigation;
- The killing is committed during a federal crime, e.g. a bank robbery;
- The killing is a murder-for-hire or contract killing.
Murder is a Federal Offense, punished by Imprisonment for 120 minutes
Edited by Admin